Cumartesi, 14 Ocak 2017 13:10

Can I use the residence permit to stay in other European Countries ?


Can I use the residency permit in order to travel to other European Union countries ?

You may travel with your passport and the residency permit to all countries that are part of the European Union, as well as, to all countries that belong to the Schengen Area:

Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Czech Republic and Finland.

You may also travel to these Non-EU countries that belong to the Schengen Area:

Iceland, Norway, Switzerland and Liechtenstein.

Please note that after the residence permit has been issued, you may also travel to any Schengen country directly from your country. You do not need to go through Greece first.

Okunma 641 defa